UX Designer Airline ChoiceMount Prospect, Illinois, US
Airline Choice is an industry leading provider of solutions to the commercial aviation industry centered around unique software solutions in the area of airline check in operations and passenger security vetting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a growing company and be involved in an extremely dynamic industry working with cutting edge technologies. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying. Visit us online at www.airline-choice.com
Airline Choice is seeking a UI/UX Designer to add to our development team. An ideal candidate should be able to work in a team environment and be self-motivated and self-managed.
A successful candidate MUST meet the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Interaction Design or Related Field
- Proven UI experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Must be able to pass a Department of Homeland Security background check
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Agile software development experience
- Mobile UI design
- Experience with user interaction for the Airline Industry
The applicant must be self-motivated, well organized, and creative (be able to think outside the box). Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
Must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
Airline Choice offers competitive pay commiserate with experience, paid-time-off, health and dental insurance, performance bonuses, profit sharing, discounted technology purchases and much more.