UX Designer Altran IDNeuilly-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, FR
Hey, we are looking for new talents to join the team!
Imagination and creativity will be your day-to-day routine to invent tomorrow’s products, interfaces, services or business models. We work together with our clients, to co-create succesfull solutions and experiences.
Our team praises hard work, solidarity and having fun together. You will join a team with other junior and senior designers, to design tomorrow’s solutions in many areas such as energy, aerospace, banking and insurance, consumer goods, healthcare, telcos etc...
We are looking for new colleagues with curious minds, able to work in a multidisciplinary environment and to manage multitasking. As IDers, you will have the opportunity to practice or to sharpen your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, and creative problem solving.
Come meet us and see what happens!
- Extensive knowledge and experience applying user-centered design in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment
- Knowledge and experience in user interface (UX/UI) and service design in various sectors, for different user types, businesses and technologies
- Capable of preparing and conducting user research on the field with observations and internviews
- Ability to define interaction principles interaction models, flow charts and wireframes.
- Fluent in visual design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes (e.g. animations with After Effects or Finto, interactive prototypes with Marvel, InVision, Principle, etc.)
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic
- A passion for design and people
- Willingness to travel
- Proactive to seek out opportunities for self-development
- Engage with people from different background
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations
Please apply through Welcome To The Jungle platform!