UX Designer Altran IDNeuilly-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, FR
Altran ID is the Altran expert team in Innovation & Design.
Altran ID helps clients to anticipate market trends, new opportunities and user needs; to co-create meaningful products, services, and digital experiences; to redesign complex systems; to launch business-ready innovations and industrial products; and to transform how organizations think and work together.
We now live in a VUCA environment – Volatile Uncertain Complex and Ambiguous – now more than ever, the capability to innovate is a key competitive advantage to adapt to the market evolutions or revolutions.
To think differently you have to be different from the rest of the heard. Across Europe, Altran ID has built a team of more than 110 experts with very diverse backgrounds and skills to deliver tailor-made innovation and design consulting projects.
What you will do
Imagination and creativity will be your day to day tools to invent tomorrow’s products, interfaces or business models. Together with our clients, we work at finding the best and most attractive solutions to their constraints and needs, through a unique problem solving co-creation approach.
Our team praises hard work, solidarity and having fun together. You will join a team with other junior and senior designers, to imagine tomorrow’s interfaces in multiple areas of the industry such as energy, aerospace, banking and insurance, consumer goods, healthcare, telcos etc...
We are looking for new colleagues with curious minds, able to work in a multidisciplinary team and to manage multitasking.
Within the team, you will have the opportunity to practice or to sharpen your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, creative problem solving in a dynamic and enthusiastic work environment.
What we are looking for
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and experience of user interface and service design across varied users, business problems, and devices
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows and wireframes, and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
- Fluent in visual design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes (e.g. animations with After Effects, interactive prototypes with Marvel or Principle, etc.)
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic
- A passion for design and people
- Willingness to travel
- Seek out opportunities for self-development
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations
Please submit your application through Welcome to the Jungle.