UX Designer BillieBerlin, DE
We are Billie
We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high caliber startup veterans. We have successfully founded, grown, and sold our first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
We are innovators!
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against the open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Hence, we make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
About the role
As a UI/UX Designer with strong research skills you will work closely with our product managers, developers and marketing leaders, to deliver solutions that improve our current product offering and support our marketing communication:
- Designing low-to-high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes
- Delivering complete and pixel perfect designs to our development team
- Facilitating UX research and usability testing
- Working closely with product managers to explore and discover our users’ needs, helping to recognise what we should build and how we should build it
- Keeping in mind the big picture, while having a keen eye for important details
- Designing how we communicate with our target groups both on online LPs and offline campaigns
- Maintaining a strong and unique Billie brand awareness by designing pleasant illustrations & graphics for advertising, blog articles and white papers (video is a plus)
In collaboration with our Product team continuously improving design processes, knowledge and tools to enhance productivity and product quality
Who we are looking for
- You applied user research in many projects and have a strong understanding which methods and tools to use to solve a given UX/UI task
- You have at least 3 years of experience in UX design as well as graphic design and illustration applied to products and marketing campaigns
- You have strong analytical and communication skills to maintain Billie’s outstanding Brand awareness
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in Motion Design is a plus
What we offer you
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do
- A great mission - we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- You’ll be surrounded by smart people with a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and who also want to learn from you
- A fantastic learning opportunity to develop in the area of Data Driven Design both for Marketing user conversion and UI product
- Agile and test-driven team with a passion for quality, illustrations and user-centric design
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks.