UX Designer Bureau OberhaeuserHamburg, DE
Bureau Oberhaeuser is a young design studio with a strong focus on information and interface design located in Hamburg’s most creative neighborhood. We are well connected in Silicon Valley, and our client list includes exciting US startups as well as German and international corporations.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to join our growing kickass team
As UI/UX designer, you will help us to create innovative concepts for mobile and web applications. You will develop holistic user experiences and execute the designs in collaboration with the team, clients and external developers. You will be responsible for the visualization of complex data and user interfaces.
This includes the creation of wireframes, polished designs, interactive prototypes and animations. Ideally, you also enjoy working on infographics and other print related projects. As part of our small team, you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve quickly and eventually manage your own projects.
- Experience in UI/UX Design and a passion for complex data visualizations
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch or the willingness to learn
- The ability to create responsive designs on all platforms (iOS, Android, Web, etc.) and to execute design guidelines in an efficient manner
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Conceptual thinking and strong analytical skills
- Team spirit plus great communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- Exciting and innovative projects – especially in the international startup scene
- You will be part of a motivated and small team which will help you to reach your full potentia
- A familiar atmosphere, flexible work hours and, of course, a well-stocked fridge
- A great office location – we are located in the center of Hamburg’s creative neighborhood “Schanze”
We are looking forward to your application including your résumé, portfolio and salary expectation at jobs(at)oberhaeuser.info. Your person of contact is Tanja.