UX Designer Candena GMBHBerlin, DE
Candena is Europe’s leader in online collaborative learning solutions. We help companies and universities to launch and run online learning events for their employees and students. Our multi-award winning collaborative learning concept enables a community of participants to learn together in teams online with guidance from mentors. Our clients include prestigious organizations, such as the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Bundesagentur für Arbeit, Deutsche Telekom AG and Goethe Institut.
CANDENA is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team and help define the next wave of new ideas and solutions we plan to bring to the online education market. You are a highly conceptual designer and thought
leader who can join the dots to form new and innovative solutions and take responsibility for the design of our products.
You will work holistically, from developing first concepts to the implementation of products, with a strong understanding of web development. That's why we need at least five years of hands-on experience
and a proven record of your previous career, including implemented features in software product design, interaction design, or user experience design.
If you embark on this journey with candena, you will become part of an ambitious company with great colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge and experience with you. You will be given the freedom to develop your own ideas and you can expect the support to turn them into reality - in return we expect full commitment and the ability to deliver on deadline. Of course, you will receive a fair compensation for your work, but most importantly, you will have the satisfaction of having a real impact by seeing learners from around the world grow and develop, all thanks to you.
- Become responsible for creating our new products by conceiving exceptional designs to help the product team understand the desired user experience: storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Support with ideas, opinions and user insight when it comes to questions of design, branding and product feature strategy.
- Deliver sketches, mock-ups, user flows and functional specifications that help us push our products to the next level.
- Work closely with product owners and engineers to improve our existing products.
- You have 5+ years of experience in UI/UX, Web or Visual Design.
- A strong portfolio, personal website or dribble account available for review.
- A working knowledge of responsive and adaptive technologies on multiple platforms including mobile devices.
- You’re exceptional in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Sketch.
- You’re a master in Visual Design – wireframing and grids to full creative-skin.
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably German, as well as the ability to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders.
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities.
- You are efficient, organized, not afraid of deadlines, and able to work in fast changing environments.
This full-time position is available now. Preferred location is Berlin or Bratislava. If you are excited about the changing field of online education, send your CV and portfolio to jobs(at)candena.com with a few words
about why you are a good fit.
We are excited about getting to know you!