UX Designer CenshareMunich, Bavaria, DE
The Censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content within one information-centric system and a consistent user interface. The best of breed applications for Collaboration, DAM, PIM, Omnichannel CMS and MRM allow to create relevant digital experiences from real-time information. More than 150 companies, like Dyson, GoPro, Hearst, Kohl’s, Serviceplan, Migros, Rewe, Swiss Re and Vitra are using Censhare on a daily basis.
You have experience in UX design? You are looking for a job as UX Designer where you don’t have to wait for decades to see your ideas become real?
If you would enjoy shaping the growth of a dynamic company with international operations, an exciting challenge awaits you.
For our headquarters in Munich we are looking for you at the next possible date as our new: UX Designer (full-time/permanent)
What can you expect as a UX Designer at Censhare?
Your ideas are key to how our customers experience our Digital Experience Platform in their everyday work. Your challenge is to understand the user’s needs and to translate them into UI concepts that create a leading edge user experience. As a UX Designer at Censhare, you are part of our Product Management team. By working closely together with our international development department within the Scaled Agile Framework, you make sure that your concepts become real.
Your responsibilities as a UX Designer
- Creating concepts in close collaboration with cross-functional teams (with the product management and active communication to the software development teams)
- Creating wireframes and mockups for various user stories in order to meet the user’s needs
- Performing usability tests with users, stakeholders and developers and verifying the results
- Self-initiated development of concepts and designs in order to enhance our products’ usability
- Active promotion of your concepts across the organization Your profile as a UX Designer
- University degree with focus on human-computer interaction (e.g. industrial design or media design, media informatics)
- Around two years of experience in user interface design and usability tests for complex web applications
- Experience in creating wireframes (e.g. with Axure, Principle or code)
- Very good communication skills in English and German (oral and written)
- Autonomous and very structured way of working
- Open and extrovert personality
- High level of abstraction capability and assertiveness
- Experience in working with the Adobe CC and in an agile working environment is beneficial
- We offer a modern working environment with scope for individuality, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels.
- Our corporate culture is distinguished by its friendly solidarity and the respectful manner with which we treat each another – we are a great team, keen on celebrating success together.
- You will be working with highly motivated, competent colleagues using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can find a large scope for development and targeted training.
- Coffee, water and fruit are available free of charge.
- Our own cook pampers our employees by providing organic quality lunch.
All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in Censhare in integrating and automating their communication, Our customer and project portfolio encompasses virtually all sectors and company sizes. These activities are driven and advanced by 180 employees across the world, with subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA and India.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge? If so, we look forward to receiving your application as a “UX Designer” in German or English and your salary expectations as well as the earliest date on which you can join the company.