UX Designer comScore MoviesLos Angeles, California, US
comScore Movies has an immediate opening for a User Interface Designer. The position requires a talented and motivated design expert skilled in creating easily-accessible and user-friendly product experiences across multiple platforms for our valued clients, which include the largest content distribution and exhibition companies worldwide.
This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing design solutions for our product development and client support teams, meeting high standards of quality for creative, and meeting all production deadlines. This individual’s applied skills should include UI/UX design for varied demographics, web design and development, responsive design and development and layout.
The UX Designer will work closely with internal development teams, as well as internal executives.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Serve as expert in user interface design for multiple software products and websites, targeted to different user demographics and technical skill levels across multiple platforms including desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Conceptualize software user flows and wireframes.
- Design and CMS development for web-based client support sites.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables while meeting high standards of quality.
- Interpret description of desired output from internal executives and convey the design requirements to the dev teams.
- Proven hands-on user-interface design experience a must.
- Must be knowledgeable in usability and creative design for both websites and software across multiple platforms (desktop, tablet and mobile).
- Must have a strong working knowledge of all current creative development tools including (but not limited to) the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have familiarity with CSS3, HTML5.
- Must have familiarity with web application prototype (Axure)
- Must have experience working with high-profile clients.
- Must be knowledgeable about asset development for software and able to troubleshoot current technology and trade-off issues involved with web and software design.
- Should be passionate about design and have an ability to deliver final solutions that meet high creative standards.
- Strong prioritization/time management/organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Must have good communication skills and be adaptable in both applied skills and accepting creative direction.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, take initiative and think outside the box.
- Experience in logo design.
- Knowledge of data-analytic presentation
- Experience designing marketing solutions and assets for web and print.
Education and Experience
•Formal design education and 3+ years professional UX design experience
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers’ multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.