UX Designer ConfirmitOslo, NO
Confirmit is seeking a passionate senior UX-designer to help form our industry leading software in the Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research space. Our software help businesses to listen to their customers, markets, and employees analyze collected data and take action to drive business growth. Right now we are building out our new Studio platform. It will allow users to get just the workflow they need, provide an efficient way to build highly interactive reports and much more. There is a lot to get right and we are keen to expand our UX-team.
As a UX-designer in Confirmit you will have a lot of freedom to plan and execute your UX work while you still have a UX team here in Oslo and in California to pass ideas through and get feedback from. You will be part of a product team and work closely with both products managers, QA, and developers to ensure a great end product. We work in an international environment but with local agile teams.
- Gain insight through UX research and usability testing.
- Ensure a user-centric approach in a rapid moving agile development cycle.
- Create and communicate the UX vision for the product. Work with developers and product managers on how to divide up the deliverables.
- Work closely with front end developers to ensure that the implemented solutions look and work in an optimal way.
- Create mockups/prototypes as well as detailed designs
- Work together with the Confirmit UX team to establish best practices and unify the look and feel across our products.
- Previous experience designing for web applications (3+ years)
- Experience in conducting UX research, with an understanding of a variety of UX research methodologies
- Self-motivated and can drive and define the design process needed in a project
- Great analytical skills and ability to quickly understand new domains
- Experience with agile methods