UX Designer CriteoParis, Île-de-France, FR
This is for a 6-month student internship starting from September
Criteo (CRTO) is a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, working with over 12,000 advertisers around the world. Criteo has over 2400 employees in offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia serving more than 130 countries.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
Why join us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
Attached to the Central Creative Team, you’ll be in charge to support our “Support & Communication” department. Within this group, you’ll be be in charge to:
- Support team during our “Quality Assurance” process by testing our new products and tools in various environment, identifying issues and to report it
- Support the team on our “Feature request” process: ensure the local needs are correctly expressed, support and communicate to the teams during the process
- Backup the “Support and Communication” department on their daily tasks if needed
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate globally with International teams
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS integration and debugging in a live Web environment
- Ability to discuss with R&D teams on technical issues
- Work in innovative and technology driven environment
- Smart and communicative
- A knowledge in Confluence and Jira is a plus