UX Designer DesignitOslo, NO
Are you passionate about making user-centered designs that matter to people?
We believe in teamwork, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for likeminded User Experience Designers – one to join us as soon as possible, and also one or two designers graduating this Summer 2020.
Would you like to…?
- Design and prototype experiences across digital and physical interfaces
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces, and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation
- Craft effective and delightfuluser experiences and test them out in the wild
- Clearly communicate and present the work and strategic approach to clients
- Engage with users throughout the process
- Collaborate with other Designits, clients, and third-parties to ensure design intent throughout the development
- Work with interesting customers and projects locally and internationally
- Aim for the highest standards and deliver high-quality design on any type of project
We would like you to be…
- Straight out of a relevant degree, or a junior or mid-level designer (0-3 years of experience)
- A loud advocate for the user perspective, always putting the user at the center of your process
- Skilled in user experience and interaction design methods such as user flows, concept models, scenarios, wireframes and UI specifications
- Familiar with design research techniques, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in relevant design tools for both designing and prototyping
- Someone with a‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A self-driven problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive– and the guts – to bring them to life
- Fluent in English and preferably one Scandinavian language
Would you like to join...?
- Delicious homemade lunches by our chef Claudio
- Friday Inspiration Breakfasts where we share projects, learnings, trends and methods
- Fun Clubs every quarter where we explore stuff like go-karting, wine tasting and single-track biking
- Cross-office inspiration trips, and local social events
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Harald Wegge Gundhus, at harald.gundhus(at)designit.com.
As soon as possible, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us(if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.