UX Designer DocuSignWarrenville, Illinois, US
Solve complex problems that go far beyond eSignature and design outstanding product experiences for millions of users around the world. Play a critical role in realizing DocuSign's vision of driving digital transformation for businesses around the world!
DocuSign is seeking a Visual Designer to help us build new products and features.
The ideal candidate is a passionate designer who is comfortable working closely with talented cross-functional teams to influence product strategy and rally them around elegant, innovative solutions that add value for our users. You believe that designers have a responsibility for what we put into the world, and you care deeply about shipping work that reflects well on your team and your company's brand.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager, User Experience Design.
- Champion the design process, pushing yourself and your teammates to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, inventive solutions that consider the small details.
- Partner with product management, engineering, user research, tech writers and others to define the product direction, own the design execution and measure ongoing improvements.
- Help facilitate cross-functional, collaborative workshops focused on achieving desired outcomes, such as generating ideas, soliciting feedback or building consensus.
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and pixel-perfect visual assets for web and mobile.
- Think in terms of systems, not just one-off solutions, that scale across DocuSign’s entire ecosystem.
- Contribute to and grow our Design System.
- Utilize all available data points at your disposal, such as analytics and user research, and rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive culture.
- 5+ years of designing consumer, enterprise and/or mobile user experiences with an outstanding portfolio showcasing multiple shipped products.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a design-related field (or comparable work experience).
- Specialization ivisual design and product thinking, with experience playing a role in prototyping and user research.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision and Principle.
- Online portfolio of your work (add website and/or upload work samples to system when applying, if not on resume)
- Deep thinker and natural communicator who clearly articulates design decisions and tells compelling stories that inspire action.
- Curious, open-minded and ego-free professional with a growth mindset who thrives on continuous learning.
- Able to navigate and thrive in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
User Experience Design @ DocuSign
Our highly collaborative, iterative approach enables our team of interaction designers, visual designers and prototypers to make a positive impact across the organization. We are fervent advocates for user-centered design who challenge ourselves to fall in love with the problem, not the solution. Informed by customer insights and a solid understanding of our business, our team contributes to high-level product vision all the way to the craft and polish of every detail of the user experience.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done. More than 225,000 companies and 85 million users in 188 countries sign, send, and manage documents with DocuSign. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital.