UX Designer Early WarningSan Francisco, California, US
Early Warning has an immediate need for 3 Sr. UI/UX Designers in SanFrancisco.
Come be part of our growing customer focused design team where we are building an innovative approach to P2P money movement with leading financial institutions in the USA. As a UX designer, you have a big voice in crafting the ultimate money movement experience across mobile and desktop. Each day you will be prototyping, crafting messaging, animating, writing product specs and interacting with customers looking for ways to perfect the experience.
We are an Agile, Scrum based shop and want you to design in a manner that helps us iterate to success. Our customers are the consumer and large financial institutions, you will be have a fair amount of exposure to senior leaders in the FI world which requires you to have a strong presence in the room to guide the conversation and ensure that our design vision is articulated properly.
The Senior UX designer is responsible for creating user interfaces. This position will be the center of our design process and ensure that we create the best customer experience.
- Design user interfaces for customer-facing products with a focus on mobile. Responsive web design experience a plus.
- Craft wireframes that are hi-fidelity in nature. Should be able to simulate an entire user experience, not only a happy path.
- Write product requirements that define the use cases for the product. Write initial copy and messaging for the product based on the audience we are reaching.
- Develop usability tests and plans to measure our products user experience. · Run A/B tests and report on the performance of your insights.
- Develop UI animations that wow and delight the user.`
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven UI/UX design experience and successful deployment of product
- Previous experience designing web interfaces and UI experience
- Experience with Axure or Justinmind
- Ability to write detailed product requirements
- Experience with After Effects to display your animation talents
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Comfortable presenting to large financial institutions who are our customers
- Some travel required
- Background and drug screen.
- Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
How to apply
Please apply at : www.earlywarning.com