UX Designer EntwineLondon, England, GB
Entwine is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their London team. The ideal person will be creative, conceptual and innovative and have a versatile, collaborative approach to the design process. The candidate should be a fountain of ideas and possess the skill set to transform the best ideas into wireframes and visual assets for a strong, succinct brand and customer experience. Entwine is a member company of Chameleon Group and The Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), within Omnicom.
- Lead projects in user-centred interfaces, web and digital design solutions.
- Must be able to take a design project from concept to completion.
- Able to problem-solve both technical and creative challenges, with the capacity to find and explore solutions as the projects progress.
- Understanding target audiences’ needs and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components.
- Delivering design via concept sketches, user flows, wireframes, and ultimately production-ready comps.
- Firm understanding of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and image optimization techniques. Knowledge of web and email technology’s restrictions and opportunities.
- Working closely with developers and accounts to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Developing and/or participating in the development of user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team’s design efforts on the needs of key users.
- Leading and/or participating in immersive user research and concept testing.
- Constant development of skills and exploration of new creative techniques.
- Able to communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience required:
- 7+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Strong experience in design user interfaces, including best practices in IA, navigation and flows for web, iOS and Android.
- A solid understanding of user-centred design processes and interaction design principle, and a deep understanding of responsive design, mobile-first.
- Demonstrated ability in taking complex business rules and applications and develop highly simplified user experiences and user interface designs.
- Experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions.
- Ability to define user mindset and persona specifications.
- Ability to perform workflow research and analysis and define current and future state user journeys
- Produce and manage design for use by development team.
- Strong command of typography, layout, form, and colours.
- Ability to present concepts and deliverables to internal stakeholders and clients
- UX Research
- User Experience (UX)
- Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Be a genius pixel perfect designer
- Expertise in UX software: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe Create Cloud, etc.
- Use XD or Sketch to quickly create and iterate clickable prototypes for user testing and validation.
- Experience in testing cross browser and different environments.
What we offer:
A competitive salary
Contributory pension scheme
25 days’ annual holiday, rising to 30 day’s after 5 years’ service
Subsidised BUPA Private Medical Insurance
Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
Charity day (additional to annual leave)
Subsidised gym membership
Free annual flu vaccinations
Confidential employee assistance programme
Season ticket/travel loan
Employee referral bonus
Annual eye test support
Comprehensive training and mentoring programmes
Additional retail discounts and benefits available through the Omnicom Group
A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.