UX Designer Fantasy InteractiveSan Francisco, California, US
A Lead UX Designer at Fantasy works to ship world-class products for pioneering companies. You will oversee talented teams and work hands on with organizations to create future experiences that might range from global mobile OS's to web.
- Lead a team of talented designers
- Hands on work
- Work end-to-end to ship great products
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
- Proven experience in defining user experiences for a variety of applications, products and platforms
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to excite and engage those around you to bring about the best outcomes
- 5+ years of experience doing what you do
- Experience leading the creation of digital products and platforms
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
To define the future
We are not an "agency". We are UI/UX lab of designers collaborating with world leading clients to create their future products. You're here to contribute, lead and inspire others in that mission.
To make you feel at home
We have a no shoes policy. Adopted from our earlier days in Sweden.
- You have an online portfolio
- You live in or can move to The Bay Area.
- You're ready to both lead and to learn
Join the Fantasy Family
One more thing
Just in-case things get toasty due to your awesomeness, we keep a fully stocked wine bar that is open 24/7 to celebrate that. According to recent studies, we are more creative when enjoying ourselves.
351 California Street, Suite 650
San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
80 Franklin Street, Suite 1
New York, NY 10013, USA