UX Designer GoodpatchParis, Île-de-France, FR
UX Design at Goodpatch requires a unique mix of real-world experience, empathy, and a curiosity for all new things. We share a strong belief in the importance of design in this world.
As a UX Designer, you will feel comfortable taking the lead in creating world-class products and experiences, for our Automotive client and later with the chance of working with clients in various industries as well. Your responsibility will be to create high quality interaction design work from early concepts to highly detailed specifications and prototypes. You will work closely with teams of User Interface Designers and Engineers building the next level of connected car experiences.
Once you are here you will
- Guide the team from initial research through conceptualization, to concept completion, including user research, organizing and facilitating workshops but also hands on wireframing.
- Build a narrative around a chosen design direction and present it to clients based on aggregated experience, including communicating broad POV’s leading to future business value and matching design strategies and output with client objectives.
- Help others succeed on an everyday basis.
A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar environment and a bachelor’s degree in Design, or equivalent life experience. Broad range of UX and Service Design methods and techniques. Great leadership skills. We need someone who is confident with clients, leading presentations, workshops and mentoring creative talent.
Brush up your CV and Portfolio and „WOW“ us by dropping Sandra an Email at sandra(at)goodpatch.com. Let us know who you are and which of your personal strengths makes us want YOU.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment, and in multidisciplinary design teams.
- A willingness to get your hands dirty, and skills to also deliver high-res wireframes.
- A drive to stay on the pulse and contribute ideas for new features or ways to improve existing structures and products.
- A serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internal and external (from users and data).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and French is a must, as we often work in international team settings.
- Experience or passion for the automotive world design is a clear plus.
- Absolute willingness to travel and to work on-site with our clients.
- Monthly travels to our head office in Germany and working with our colleagues at Goodpatch Berlin
- Help with relocation to Paris, if you are not already based there.
- Budgets for Conferences, Trainings, Books, Gadgets, Public Transportation and Fitness.
- MacBook and flex hours.
- Additional opportunities to travel to Japan and work with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.