UX Designer GraphisoftBudapest, HU
GRAPHISOFT has an open Product Designer position
Thrilled to test your architect skills in the world of information technology? Join our Product Designer Team, put your creative ideas to work and make ARCHICAD even more easy to use, efficient and likeable.
Our innovative products - ARCHICAD, BIMcloud, BIMx - have profoundly changed the way architects work and interact all over the world. We are set to keep it permanently this way. Come and be a part of the process!
What do our Product Designers do all day?
- Identify market demands and make plans for future developments based on user feedback and business goals.
- Keeping usability in mind, develop the operation principles of new functions in cooperation with developers and users.
- Design user experience, work up detailed workings of new functions, conduct usability tests and play an active role in the development process.
We are looking for you if you…
- Hold a degree in Architecture and have at least 4 years of work experience in architectural design gained at an architect studio.
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
- Are proficient with our products and use them actively for designing and documenting in BIM.
- Are open to learn new skills and technologies; feel an irresistible urge to improve the tools and workflow of architectswith your ideas and work.
- Comprehend complex systems at a blink and always have a „great idea”.
- Are happy working in a team and alone. You are proactive.
- Are proficient with vector graphical and photo editing softwares.
Does the above list describe you? Would you like to work with us? If so, please send your CV, letter of motivation and portfolio by email indicating the position’s title in the subject.