UX Designer GreenbyteGöteborg, Västra Götaland, SE
Greenbyte makes industry-leading software to monitor, analyze and optimize renewable energy plants. As one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies in tech – Greenbyte is a team of young professionals on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity.
Design and user experience is a fundamental part of our identity and something we value highly. We are now looking for a highly skilled UI/UX designer to contribute to our web-based products. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams with other designers, product managers and software developers.
As UI/UX designer you are expected to study and understand our customers and their needs as well as the complex product they are using to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. Starting from rough feature specifications you can design cutting edge interfaces with the highest attention to detail.
Expectations & Tasks
- Work in a tight knitted and fast paced team
- Collaborate with CMO and Product Manager to shape concepts
- Study user behavior and needs to optimize the user experience
- Make wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows to effectively communicate interaction ideas
- Design intuitive and beautiful interfaces for our web applications and apps
- Implement perfect designs in cross-browser compliant and beautifully structured CSS
Education & Profile
- Attention to detail level: Insane
- Three or more years of experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile
- Strong UI/UX portfolio
- Experience in Sketch or Adobe XD
- Born and raised in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong CSS/HTML skills
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Interest in renewable energy
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in design
- Send us an email with subject "UI/UX Designer"
- Include design portfolio, cover letter, CV