UX Designer GROHEDüsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, DE
GROHE is looking to expand its international, award winning in-house design team. We are currently looking for a talented and passionate User interaction Designer with experience leading and developing innovative and exciting experiences. This position will be based at the GROHE headquarters (designed by Richard Meier) in the fashionable area of Düsseldorf - Oberkassel, Germany.
Our purpose-built Design Studio, created by the design team is the perfect environment for creativity. The selected candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to further their design skills in a high-performance multi-disciplinary team focused work environment.
We are looking for a multi-year professional experienced, self-motivated and dynamic UX and Visual Designer who has a high interest in complex use cases and smart home products, unparalleled passion for digital design and dynamic product experiences. In this position you will have the opportunity to create designs which exceed consumer and market expectations, embody the Grohe brand DNA and help reimagine our industry. You will be working interdisciplinary with the digital team, product management, marketing and engineering. The main job will be the concept development and visual design for mobile apps and interfaces for hybrid products. As our senior interaction designer, you’ll have ownership of all visual design aspects of our products. You’ll report to the Vice President Design and work closely with other UX and interaction designers in our in-house design studio.
Your qualities and skills:
- 5+ years of professional interaction design experience as well as experience in app design and development
- Very strong visual design skills
- Deeply knowledgeable in design tools (Sketch/Adobe CC)
- Up-to-date with all current design technologies/trends and developments
- Experience with and a great eye for animation
- Strengths in digital prototyping software and ability to rapidly prototype your ideas
- Experienced in creating wireframes and user flows
- Ability to execute ideas quickly as well as comfortable taking art direction and criticism
- A desire to learn from others and a true team player
- Confident in communicating concepts and ideas to others through written, visual and verbal means
- Comfortable working with product and project managers
- English (fluent)
You should display maturity, flexibility and above all creativity. We are searching for a true team player with the desire to create a world-leading design solution within ambitious deadlines.
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frau Alina Rosin