UX Designer ICF MostraBrussels, Brussels Capital, BE
Who we are:
ICF Mostra is part of ICF, a global consulting, communication and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. ICF Mostra has the capacity, experience and know-how to design and run fully integrated communication campaigns. At the same time, we can tailor individual services, such as media relations, event organisation, audiovisual products, printed materials, websites and social media activities, to specific needs as they arise.
We specialise in helping European institutions and other international organisations raise awareness about their policies and actions as well as engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for an array of communication needs, in any medium and in any language, around the world.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic team player to fill the position of UX webdesigner. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the digital environment, website implementation constraints, along with excellent organisational skills.
This position is based at the ICF Mostra agency in Brussels and will cover the areas listed below.
- Create illustrations, visuals, infographics, mock-ups, banners
- Create sketched concepts: wireframes, workflow and design
- Prepare high-fidelity mock-ups
- Translate client needs in visual websites or newsletters
- Support the sales team with creating some innovative designs/digital concepts
- Provide assistance to the studio department to create material for print
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of digital environment and website implementation constraints
- Confidence and creativity to think beyond the obvious and to defend design ideas
- Familiarity with user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Self-driven, proactive and a fast learner
- Good interpersonal skills (work independently while being part of a team)
- Knowledge of SEO constrains as well as HTML/CSS would be a plus
- Knowledge of print media would be an asset
Education and experience:
- A degree in graphic design, communications or marketing
- At least 3 years of related professional experience
- A command of English is mandatory, although French would be an asset