UX Designer ImmomioHamburg, DE
Our current product, https://www.immomio.de/, allows landlords and property managers to manage the long list of applicants they receive from all the existing property portals we put their listings on. We’re currently rebuilding our product from scratch and after redesigning the UI and will also soon be launching a new consumer-facing product.
We’re a post-revenue start-up in Hamburg and we’re looking for an UI/UX Designer who will be a creative force in our new project, inspire colleagues with original ideas, strategic thinking and exceptional craftsmanship, across our digital experience.
What you’ll do
- Take the lead on building and evolving the new redesign and introducing thoughtful and consistent design patterns as required.
- Communicate your design vision clearly in the form of high-fidelity compositions, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and other appropriate methods that cater to the needs of the project.
- Be creatively responsible for your projects and work closely with stakeholders and the development team to ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality.
- Participate in and utilise UX research, user testing, A/B testing and experiments to make decisions.
- Creation of design standards and guidelines.
What we offer
An attractive work environment with team events, flat hierarchies, kicker table, fresh fruits, cost-free drinks and a workplace in the center of Hamburg.
- Full-time employment
- Work from home up to 40% of your time
- Agile workflow
We’re looking for someone who:
- A skilled UI/UX designer with 2+ years of professional experience with tackling user experience design problems and visual design.
- A user-centric designer who believes understanding users is fundamental to the design process.
- A strong facilitator and presenter, with the ability to present design decisions clearly and push to make change happen.
- Curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- Someone with a proactive, here-to-help attitude and believes in the value of interdisciplinary collaboration.
- A problem solver, who can bring the team together, and with the drive and an established workflow to bring your ideas to life.
- can speak German (we work mostly in English but speaking German is a big plus)
- is based near-Hamburg and can come into the office 60% of the time.