UX Designer IntellectsoftOslo, NO
Our customer is on a mission to revolutionize entertainment, it is mixing up gaming and TV, and much more, to deliver brand new audience experiences. Can you help us with this mission to connect these audiences to our products? Does this sound like a place where you can contribute? Then we hope you choose to apply already today!
Our customer is the world’s first producer and provider of Interactive Mixed Reality ™ (IMR) entertainment. Drawing on their cutting-edge technology and entertainment experience, they are developing a portfolio of IMR content, services and products, which has been described by Business Insider as the “Future of Entertainment”.
You will find a very interdisciplinary and competent environment with background from entertainment, design, film/TV and technology. You will work in a small, close-knit, flexible and agile team, were you need the ability to work with a high degree of independence and cooperation. The team is in charge of all the user experience designs in all applications.
- Assist designers in creating sitemaps, wireframes, visual designs, and interactions
- Design across multiple platforms and responsive applications that can fit screen sizes for tablet, laptop, mobile, desktop, game consoles, smart tv
- Create low to high fidelity mockups of intuitive, usable and consistent user interfaces based on requirements
- Provide usability recommendations based on user testing, analytics, and user behavior
- Think creatively and challenge existing norms of design and innovation
- Quickly produce appropriate assets needed by the development team.
The ideal candidate should hold a relevant higher education degree in Programming, User Experience, or related discipline, or equivalent in training and experience.
Candidates should have at least 2-3(+) years of hands on UX/UI development experience, and preferably some experience from the game industry.
In addition, we are looking for candidates that have.
- Understand and be committed to user-centered design, having worked closely with UX designers to create a fluid, interactive product
- Attention to detail in both UX and UI designs and an exceptional visual storyteller
- Abliity to work with a variety of tools such as Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator
- Game design, GUI design and Service design
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS
- Development experience with different frameworks and platforms such as unreal engine, VR, 2D or 3D design is a plus
The candidate should be passionate and curious about new innovations of digital space, thriving to impact and improve user-centred experiences for applications and games. Motivated and dedicated, the candidate must be able to work in a high pace culture and be eager to always learn and gain knowledge. Strong analytical and communication skills, self driven attitude and being team-oriented is the key, as well as working and handling multiple projects simultaneously. English is the primary language and second languages are always a big plus.
- Competitive salary level based on the results of interview
- Flexible working hours, modern office
- Medical Insurance for employees
- Fun corporate events
- Fast-paced environment, challenging tasks, virtual team - we can promise it won't be boring :)