UX Designer Isadora AgencyManhattan Beach, California, US
At ISADORA AGENCY, we are a team of big thinkers, creators, artists, problem solvers, builders & innovators. We are enthusiastic about empowering brands by creating distinctive experiences that push boundaries and get noticed. We enjoy strategic collaboration with some of the most innovative brands across a wide range of industries. To do terrific work, we look for the most passionate, talented and ambitious people to join our entrepreneurial team.
The Position (In-House/Local Applicants)
Isadora Agency is seeking a talented User Experience Designer that is both knowledgeable and passionate about websites and the user experience. The ideal candidate will be able to research efficiently, define interaction models, user flows, client-ready wireframes and UI specifications. The UX Designer will work with our creative director and visual designers to incorporate concepts into website design and features.
The ability to create a sitemap, user flows, and client-ready wireframes, mockups and specifications as needed while understanding how users will interact with the design elements on a website page is essential. Product design experience helpful. As a UX Designer you'll have the opportunity to work on various creative and strategic projects. You'll help concept the vision for some of the most innovative brands across a wide range of industries. If you are creative, love UX design and are able to bring new ideas to every project we want to meet you!
- Minimum 5 years' experience in creative UX design including responsive
- Strong understanding of the user experienceStrong command of the English language
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & Wire Framing tools
- Exceptional collaborative and creative problem solving skills
- Strong interest in online shopping and eCommerce websitesMUST take PRIDE in delivering thoughtful, high quality work
- Provide Research for a wide range of digital and interactive business Create story board, site map and user flows
- Create client-ready Wireframes for optimal user experienceProvide functionality instructions for websites (desktop, tablet and mobile PSD's)
- Be a team player and able to work on multiple & different creative projects
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and concepting
- Present concepts and UX design to team members
- Be able to intelligently explain the user experience and design decisions to clients
- Position is In-House in our beautiful new offices in Manhattan Beach, CA
- F/T role: 5 days / week
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free lunches
- Work days at the beach
- Full Benefits
- LOTS of perks!
How to Apply
Simply submit your resume along with your online portfolio to hello(at)isadoradigitalagency.com so that we may review. Portfolio should showcase website design and mobile design.