UX Designer LingokidsMadrid, ES
Lingokids mission is to remove language barriers and provide quality education for all children around the world. To achieve it, we are building a great product team and we are in need of a Senior UX designer.
We are building an online language learning platform for children that offers fresh educational content weekly, presented through a ludic interface that encourages receptive learning.
We already have an established product, with a user base of over 5 million users, but we don't just rest on our laurels. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
As a Senior UX Designer you will get to be responsible for help us improve the overall functionality of the product and ensure a great user experience for kids and parents.
You will also get to work on:
- Conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Work along Product Managers and VP of Product to align your the UX to the Product Roadmap.
- Help us build a truly User Centered product.
- Nail the ABCs of design, purpose, and flair and have a deep understanding of solving interaction problems.
- Are able to make things easy to understand and delightful to use.
- Have 4+ years experience with small screen formats such as mobile and tablet.
- Possess good command of Invision and Moqups, but we are open to other tools.
- Are experienced doing quick iterations and hi-fidelity prototypes while still having the ability to produce big ideas in a changing environment.
- Have worked at a fast-paced, small technology company (<50 employees).
- Are highly autonomous; Strong decision-making and execution with imperfect information.
- Have a high motivation to learn and grow.
Perks and benefits:
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Retreats & Happy Hours: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
- Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
- Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
- Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
- Technology: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
- Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
- Paid time-off: 23 paid days off for everything life throws your way.
- nternational Office: Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.