UX Designer MobimeoBerlin, DE
Mobimeo is changing the way cities move. We are a technology company working on simplifying everyday mobility in urban centers. Our digital solutions help transport providers improve their market offering. We therewith ensure maximum mobility for millions of people beyond the private car.
The products we are developing can either be seamlessly integrated into existing mobility apps or offer an all-in-one package for those new to the digital mobility market.
As a venture of Deutsche Bahn AG, we combine industry knowledge and the power of a corporate mobility expert with the speed and Tech Know-how of an agile Start-Up.
As a Senior UI Designer you will drive conceptual development, direction, and delivery of the user interface design to create products that engage and inspire. You craft experiences that are radically simple and functionally elegant. You have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design and are fluent in the latest mobility trends. You are an innovative problem solver, self-starter, and strong collaborator who excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Design functional and elegant user interfaces for native mobile apps - iOS and Android platforms
- Drive and own the user interface and visual design for specific product features
- Collaborate closely with Experience designers, product owners and developers to create design mockups and prototypes (low/hi-fidelity)
- Work with and contribute to our design system by creating pattern libraries, style guides, templates and other frameworks for the design team
- Participate in user research and testing sessions
- Distinct professional experience in mobile UI and app design
- Experience of working with user centered design processes, interpreting and acting on user research findings
- Mastery of mobile UI design patterns, SDK’s and components, especially for iOS and Android
- Excellent visual design skills, with very high standards and attention to detail throughout all your work
- Experience with micro animations and motion design, and ability to create high fidelity prototypes
- High proficiency in design and prototyping software (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Protopie, AE)
- Ability to optimize workflows for design assets management and handover to developers
- Interest in front-end technologies and ability to work closely with engineers
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Help create seamless travel experiences for tens of millions of users
- Develop unique products that make urban mobility more efficient, fun, and good for the planet
- Stable - backed by Germany’s leading transportation company Deutsche Bahn AG
- Diversity - come work with a highly experienced team from all over the globe
- Agile - enjoy empowerment and the chance to make decisions and shape solutions
- User-centric - a highly end-user experience driven environment
- Yearly personnel development budget
- Weekly team lunches as well as free drinks and snacks
If you share our passion in building products that help people travel more efficiently, then we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and portfolio and we will get back to you as soon as possible.