UX Designer MonokotoOld Street, London, England, GB
Monokoto is a strategic design studio based in London and Copenhagen. We work with ambitious global clients across many sectors including consumer tech, audio/video, aerospace, healthcare and more. This gives us the opportunity to create exciting, groundbreaking designs that make a real difference to people.
Our design practice is holistic and bridges both physical and digital worlds.
Monokoto is looking for a User Experience Designer to work on a diverse range of projects.
You’ll be working within our multi-disciplinary team, and will be collaborating with clients from all over the world.
You'll be involved in the early concept stages of a brief, right through to delivery of highly detailed designs, specifications, prototypes and products. Client-facing experience is important as you'll have frequent interactions with client-side design, technical and business teams. We value people who possess both a strategic and detail-focused mindset, who strive to find beautiful, simple solutions to complex problems.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include :
- UX design architecture for product features and functions
- Product UI layout and flows
- Sketching, illustration and prototyping
- Participation and contribution to workshop sessions
- Involvement in user research, testing sessions and experience mapping - capture, organise and extract insights
- Contributing to the further development of the UX design process at Monokoto
- Mucking in with studio tasks
- Many of our clients are international - air travel may be required
Your skills and attributes:
- 3+ years of experience
- Understanding of the product development process is preferred
- Passionate about solving problems and identifying opportunities to make things better for people
- The ability to think big whilst being detail-oriented and delivery focused
- An excellent communicator - verbally and visually
- Happy to work collaboratively within a team and take sole ownership of a given task to drive projects forward
- Methodical, systematic and structured in the way you work
- Always eager to learn from others and share your knowledge
- Excellent design software skills and the ability to visualise/animate/prototype concepts at varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas - whatever tells the story the right way
Salary TBD based on applicant and experience
How to Apply
Please email us at hello(at)monoko.to
Include your portfolio and CV.
Write a brief description outlining your experience.
No agencies or recruiters please.