UX Designer NetflixLos Gatos, California, US
[ Product Designer - Kids, Teens & Familly ]
We are looking for senior designer that can help reshape the Netflix experience for kids. We are looking for someone that can learn why we are currently successful and synthesize new solutions. The prospect at testing new experiences to millions of users worldwide to learn what works best should excite you. You will be working with a small team to work quickly and independently but you are also part of a larger central UX team for context, the best of both worlds.
- You’re an incredible visual and interaction designer. You have years of experience creating great consumer-oriented UIs. You’re an innovator by nature. Highly adaptable. When faced with limits, you become more — not less — creative. You bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- You “think” AND “do”. You’re smart, confident, highly competent—and mature enough not to have an ego. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback. You believe that the best designs prove themselves in the marketplace, and you think of data and testing as allies in creating the best possible user experience. You partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content creators to oversee the experience from conception to launch.
- Conceive and deliver innovation projects
- Help to create a strong kids point-of-view and help cross functional teams to understand the vision
- Rapidly iterate on designs amongst engineering and design constraints
- Develop relationships with PM, Engineering and Consumer Insights partners
- 7+ years design on consumer-friendly interactive experiences
- A great portfolio that showcases deep visual and interaction design skills
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts—and evangelize on their behalf
- Experience shipping products on multiple platforms
- BA/BS in fine arts, graphic arts, human factors or equivalent experience. Practical experience trumps education.
- A good sense of humor
- A love of movies and TV shows