UX Designer Novartis Pharma AGBasel, Basel-City, CH
UX Designer is to understand our business requirements and be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and surveys, translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. He / she provides support in creating systems and frameworks to organize information and help users understand how solution or service will work and behave over time. Assist in employ user centered design processes, conduct ethnographic research and usability testing to identify user needs. Integrate and address user needs and balance them against business, brand and technical goals and needs. Communicate solutions, usually in the form of models, wireframes, documentation, or prototypes across platforms. He / she is expected to design the overall functionality and ensure a good user experience by iterating it in accordance with user testing.
- Run design thinking workshops
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs. Additional responsibilities Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Provide input to project proposals and actively engage with business and technical stakeholders
- Be ultimately accountable for the full lifecycle of the design.
- Have in-depth technical knowledge to ensure efficient design
- 8-10 year of professional experience with at least four years of UX design experience with an exposure in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken), German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, AdobeXD
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
- Experience on user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders