UX Designer OrderMyGearDallas, Texas, US
Join OrderMyGear and play a pivotal role as we transform how groups and teams purchase their gear. In order for us to create the best experience for buyers and sellers of group gear with our e-commerce platform, we need a strong focus on user experience and design. OrderMyGear is a fast growing company, ranking #15 in Dallas on the Inc. 5000 list.
Your work will create an immediate difference for millions of people shopping on our platform every year, as well as thousands of businesses that trust our e-commerce platform. The experiences you design also will be critical to the success of future strategic initiatives. We need a teammate to lead the charge in our product design process, including prototyping, experience strategy, and interface design.
If you're hungry, smart, relational, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Design amazing experiences that will serve thousands of businesses and millions of consumers each year
- Lead our product design and UX efforts, from quickly prototyping ideas to producing high fidelity designs of new features and products
- Own your work, be scrappy and hands-on, and sprint forward autonomously as the first UI/UX Designer to join our team
- Think strategically alongside company leadership to understand our existing and target markets as you design the experiences that will have a direct impact on the future of our business
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers on a daily basis
We're looking for:
- Five or more years of experience; we don’t yet have the capability to properly train and mentor new grads or people just starting out in design
- Strong experience designing responsive web applications
- Someone who is just as comfortable in a high-level strategy discussion as they are designing the pixels of a new interface
- Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio