UX Designer Over-CCork, Munster, IE
We are looking for an experienced and talented designer to optimise the UX for our mobile applications using a combination of creative design and robust analysis based in our Cork office. The company is dedicated to User centred design thinking to help to humanise technology and provide a WoW experience.
This means you’ll be our UX subject matter expert, the owner of our UX development process, and responsible for developing the UX to support future product lines. You’ll also be doing research to help deliver new product designs, supply specifications and assets for our products and own the style guides for our products and brand.
We’d expect you to have:
- The drive to design delicious, easy to use graphic user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user.
- Great imagination.
- A degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Human Factors/Ergonomics or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional design / user experience / UCD for games a bonus, mobile apps which leverage emergent technologies, and mobile devices.
- Advanced user skills in associated design and tools to create UI concepts.
- Creativity on demand yet be objective and analytical in your analysis of your creations.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products. To complement our team culture, we are only looking for people who:– Can solve problems, innovatively.
- Able to turn concepts into concrete visuals quickly, and then rapidly iterate those sketches into polished final designs.
- Have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- A stunning portfolio of work demonstrating your skills.
- Passion for taking complex user flows and layouts and making them easy to use and visually appealing.
Over-C is a digital innovation and transformation company, disrupting the way companies manage operations, customers and employees in real-times, from offices in London and Cork. We utilise cool technologies such as GPS, NFC, Bluetooth beacons to collect data on mobile devices and use machine learning and analytics to interpret the value and outcomes.
Over-C is a dynamic and happy workplace and the team has huge energy and passion for our products and our customers. We have a truly international workforce – including some of the very best talent in mobile development. But, we also have some big, audacious goals and we require more talented people to join the team. Together, we are committed to building something amazing.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with your experience HOWEVER we are looking for the very best so with Over-C you can earn what you're worth. We will provide you with both autonomy and the opportunity to have a great work-life balance. You will have total freedom in how you do your job and the very best equipment to work with.