UX Designer Pix4DLausanne, Vaud, CH
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our growing team in Lausanne. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, measure and edit their own maps, 3D models and point clouds.
You will be leading the UX development of our web based tools to allow users to succeed in their mission, from acquiring data to analyzing and sharing of the generated models, point clouds and maps. You will play a key role to make the bridge between the user, the product manager and the developers. You will collaborate with the rest of our UX designers to promote a global coherence.
Advocating for the user is part of your principles, you aim for consistency and you consider usability a must. You understand the continuous life cycle of a product on an agile environment and you know how to play the UX role. You feel comfortable in all phases, from research and early prototyping to usability testing and hypothesis validation.
- Develop behavioral specifications and wireframes
- Act as user advocate during development: subject early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offer implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Lead interface design, work with UI developers for interface consistency and ease-of-use
- Advise on usability, accessibility and visual appearance of existing and new features
- At least 3 years experience as UX professional, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Passion for usability and visual consistency
- Able to value simplicity and understand cost of development
- Understanding of user-centered design methodology
- Talented in reducing complex workflows to the bare essentials
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D environments such as CAD, photo/video editing, or 3D animation packages
- Familiar with modern front-end web frameworks and standards
- Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken
- A highly collaborative structure which maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
- A you-can work culture and support system with flexible working time and collaboration tools.
- An ambitious company which values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
- A prime location to enjoy both Switzerland and Europe.