UX Designer Pollen8London, England, GB
We need a UX/UI ninja to join our team. We are looking for someone who excels in UX, and has good functional UI skills. We need someone who can go from concept, create wireframes, all the way to high fidelity UI. Someone who cares deeply about the way products work, user flows, content hierarchies, and is highly organised an effective. Our team of designers are looking forward to collaborate on UI, however whoever applies for this role should be a UX wizz.
The role will consist in working full time on our product, namely our platform; designing all the new big features we will be implementing.
You will need to work closely with our design team to create beautiful experiences and interactions. You need to be comfortable working in a small, driven team. Good communications skills are a must to understand briefs and requirements, as well as helping us to create these yourself.
We want someone who exceeds simple execution, someone who asks questions and who helps push expectations. We hire people that truly care about our mission and who take pride in their own work. There is a high level of freedom and autonomy in the job and we expect people to take ownership.
- Do a UX platform audit
- Carry out user research using a variety of research methods
- Design all the UX for the next big features we will be implementing on the platform
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and user journeys
- Optimize UX solutions for all devices
- Collaborate with our design team on UI
- Help us to build the design and product team
Competencies & skills
- Tools you must be competent with: Sketch, Invision
- The comprehension of the importance of being assumptions and test-driven
- Have the drive to understand our clients and users
- Have an eye for detail, be accurate and always deliver quality
- Has experience in close collaboration with mixed teams of designers and developers
- Be flexible, adaptable and passionate about your work
- The ability to take on responsibility and demonstrate leadership skills in a growing company
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite tools
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Proficient in prototyping tools: Axure, Framr, Principle, Balsamiq, etc.
- Skills in different design areas: motion design, illustrations, graphic design
- Worked in small teams
- Has at least 2 years experience
- Fantastic team and work environment
- Flexible holiday times
- Competitive salary
- Modern and comfortable work environment at WeWork London Fields
- Big roof top terrace overlooking London right next to Netil 360