UX Designer ProovKraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, PL
We're looking for a part-time or full-time UX/UI designer to redesign our iOS and Android app and bring in expertise. We're raising our pre-seed round which will allow us to build our tech hub in Krakow. We are open to remote work but highly prefer the team to be together at a co-working space in Krakow. Relocation opportunities will be possible after the seed round.
Proov is a tutoring platform on iOS and Android. The app helps students find tutors within the same university and helps tutors manage their tutoring business. We launched the app during our studies and realised that there is an opportunity gap to fill. Currently, we are active in 3 universities in Switzerland with more than 1000 users. We also have sessions happening every day and have started earning small revenue since November.
These will be your tasks
- Collaborate with product manager and engineer for new features and app improvements
- Interact with users to get feedback on releases
- Create a style guide and help create the company's branding/image
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Create original illustrations
- When necessary, help design marketing materials
You're offering these qualifications
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Mobile Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of UI projects
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototype tools (e.g. InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch and/or Adobe XD
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Loves to take on challenges
- Applications are open to all countries in the Schengen area.
We're offering these benefits
- Home office
- Unlimited vacation
If you're interested, please provide a link to your portfolio. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
PS. We're not accepting any agency offers, thanks!