UX Designer Purple HaloLondon, England, GB
I am currently working with a very forward thinking and exciting organisation who are a global provider of cloud software in Oil Trading and Marine industries. Their leading software allows their clients to integrate and optimise business processes to assist with driving review and growth.
All their products are web apps on cloud technology but they will soon move towards mobile. A designer with strong web and mobile experience would be highly desirable, especially if you have experience in the oil and gas sector.
This role will also give you the opportunity to manage a small team of 2 UI Developers and 1 Designer so previous experience managing a team would be required. You will need to be a very business minded individual who understands keywords when talking about business process, like profit and revenue!
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design experience on both Web and Mobile
- Act as the Lead for all the UI an UX decisions from start to finish of projects
- Present solutions to the relevant governance bodies for review and approval
- Manage/coach Junior team members (UI designers and developers)
- Ability to understand business process
- Web/mobile/device-specific Designer exp.
- A problem solver and the ability to work with complex data sets.
- Willingness to travel for projects maximum 20% travel every year.
- Previous experience within b2b software products
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas or Trading
- Familiar with design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Marvel/Balsamiq, Axure, Invision or similar)
For more information please call Oliver Narramore on 020 7397 0135 or email oliver.narramore(at)purple-halo.com