UX Designer QontoParis, Île-de-France, FR
Qonto is the leading neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or be a complement to make every business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
Ambition: we tackle big problems
Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
Mastery: we grow and get better every day
Integrity: we care and respect our community
40,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
€32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
The ambitious plan to expand to 3 additional European markets in 2019: Germany, Italy and Spain
As part of the product team, you join a squad of experienced product managers and UI/UX designers working on making the best possible user experience, and building the most scalable product you can think of.
- You will partner with product managers to validate problems, define goals, prototype interactions and oversee the design proces
- You will design mobile and web interfaces that are simple, elegant and enjoyable
- You will participate to UI styleguide evolution
- You have 2+ years of experience as product designer
- You have an outstanding product and design culture
- You have a strong UX sensibility and experience in applying research insights to design
- You are comfortable designing UI for both web and mobile with Sketch
- You love learning how to perfect your product craft everyday
- You have excellent communication skills (in English) to engage with all stakeholders within the company
- Qonto card (for lunch)
- Modern health insurance (Alan)
- Large choice of sports activities (Gymlib)
- Typical startup perks (Macbook pro, goodies, free snacks/drinks)
- 1,000 square meters offices in "Silicon Sentier" (central Paris)Regular team events: Team lunches/dinners, team drinks, off-sites
PS: when applying, don't forget to send us a link to your online portfolio/dribbble/behance. Thanks!
- Video-call - HR interview (45min)
- Onsite exercise (2h to 3h)
- Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)
- Reference check
- Final interview with the Chief Product Officer