UX Designer RavelinClerkenwell, London, England, GB
Ravelin is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team. You will be expected to be opinionated about design principles and user interaction as well as helping grow and maintain our internal style guide. The ideal candidate would be familiar with Sketch and build flexible and reusable design elements for our fraud dashboard. You will work closely with the product and tech teams to bring your designs to life.
- Conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
- Collaborating with the product and tech teams to define and implement solutions
- Advocating for your UI/UX design and interaction ideas through storyboards, user flows, and wireframes
- Executing design at all stages from concept through to high fidelity designs
- Building and maintaining the style guide
- Engraining a design-driven culture throughout Ravelin
- Experience with Sketch and any popular prototyping tools (Framer, Marvel, Invision, etc)
- Experience working with data-driven insights and conducting user interviews to lead your design process
- You strive for thoughtful composition and pay attention to detail
- You keep a close eye on UX design trends and patterns
- Must have strong communication skills
- Experience with HTML/CSS and JS is a plus
- Experience designing for B2B, SaaS or BI tools a plus
We are a small company (30 people) based in the leafy heart of London (Clerkenwell/Farringdon). Team lunches/drinks, free evening meal when in the office late, flexible working hours, agile methodology, project ownership, work from homes days, your choice of an Apple computer and truly challenging work all come as standard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.