UX Designer ShopGunCopenhagen, Capital Region, DK
At ShopGun, we want to make your everyday better.
More specifically, we're on a mission to help you, and all other people, get the products you actually need. We help about 1 million people every month and +500K people every week.
We work with a core principle of putting people first in everything we do; we build products for people by people.
The job location is in Denmark and we're better known as eTilbudsavis there, one of the most popular apps. Learn more about us.
Why work at ShopGun?
- We're building our new brand for the future and you get to become a big part of designing our brand
- We're a small team of 35 people so your work will have a big impact
- We serve +500K people every week and +1M people every month so you get to have a positive impact on a lot of people's lives
- You get to conduct large-scale user testing on people using our apps to create the best possible UX/UI for them
- You get to work directly with our founders and our design and product team
- You get to work with the most fundamental part of our organization: our product
- We have a very flat organizational structure where you get to contribute outside of your role
- We're not a start-up, not yet a corporate (Britney, anyone?) and try our best to never become corporate. We're a scale-up. You get to enjoy the stability of an organization that has proven itself over more than nine years and is actually making money now
- We care about your health so you get to enjoy an all-organic lunch every day, pension, a good deal on private health care, a break room in the office (for e.g. meditation), a gym no more than a 100 meters away, green surroundings outside the office, & more
- We're based in Copenhagen, an awesome city to live in, and have a spacious office to be in
What we ask of you:
- Experience designing beautiful UI for iOS, Android, and web apps
- Experience designing highly usable UX for iOS, Android, and web apps
- An attitude of always challenging things
- A will to always push forward on your own
- A creative mind, but also:
- An analytical mind (for e.g. analyzing usage)
It's a bonus if you have:
- Experience working with everyday apps
Ready to apply? Please send us:
- A cover letter that introduces yourself & tells us why you're interested
- Your résumé and portfolio, including examples of your work so far