UX Designer SOTIMississauga, Ontario, CA
SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
SOTI is a proven product innovator and Enterprise Mobility Management industry leader. We’re focused on making day to day mobility management easy and take enterprise mobility to endless possibilities. Our growth and success are a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership.
Reporting to the VP of Product Management the UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating interactive and user-friendly designs for the different product lines at SOTI. The designer will closely work with the Product Managers and Developers to understand technical requirements and convert them into the best user experiences.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative and extremely passionate about product design. You’re someone who loves to solve complex problems and transform them into simple and elegant user experiences.
- Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a cross-functional team
- Work collaboratively with creative, technical and business analysis team members, both internal and external
- Create interactive journeys that account for different users, various abilities and multiple circumstances
- Articulate creative, user-centric, interactive solutions through workflows, sitemaps, wireframes, personas etc.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced development environment
- Perform research to establish benchmarks and obtain data on industry, technology and interaction design trends
- At least 3 years’ experience in user experience/user interface design or related roles
- Detailed knowledge of Usability best practices
- Experience in design from concept to completion for smart phones, tablets and desktops
- Solid design portfolio and expertise with wireframe and design tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision etc.
- Experience with collecting, measuring, analyzing and presenting Usability Metrics
- Ability to optimize the experience of the user’s journey and consider the psychological aspects to layout and interface controls
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational, logical and analytical skills
- Passion for enhancing user satisfaction and constant interaction between the user and the product
- Creative, open minded and comfortable dealing with uncertainty
- Desire to continually learn and share knowledge
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.