UX Designer Southern Glazer’s Wine & SpiritsMiramar, Florida, US
We’re looking for a passionate, well-rounded Visual Designer to join the Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Digital Marketing and Customer Experience Team. The visual designer will need to be committed to designing compelling creative experiences and maintain the latest design trends.
As a Designer you will work alongside copywriters, content strategists, project management and front-end developers in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Experience with both digital user experience and graphic design.
- Must be able to translate ideas into creative, simple and elegant designs that are in line with the defined user experience guidelines.
- Must have experience working within responsive design visual frameworks
- Document stylistic rules appropriate for the brand and the audience including color palette, typography and logo-wordmark guidelines
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, printers, etc.
- Create wireframes, interactive mockups, and prototypes to communicate, rapidly test, and validate design decisions from research and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with agency brand teams to develop wireframes and translate them into tangible and compelling digital experiences.
- Demonstrate excellence in creating user flows, interaction patterns and product experiences that align with user needs.
- Ability to absorb complex, detailed input from Analytics, Program/Product Managers & users and distill this into approachable and intuitive UI.
- Coordinate with agency team members on issues like navigation, page routing, and page design
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years’ experience in the field of graphic design
- Expertise in Adobe product suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and AEM
- Knowledge of WCAG Guidelines (ADA Design Compliancy) Best Practices
- Experience with B2B design and e-commerce websites design/flow
- Position can reside in South Florida or Remote