UX Designer STATION FParis, Île-de-France, FR
STATION F is the biggest startup campus in the world, backed by Xavier Niel. Open since June in Paris, we house 1000+ startups. We pride ourselves on being a unique, international, all-inclusive startup space where startups come first. The 34,000 sq meter building also houses a makerspace, an auditorium and other event spaces, restaurants and bars, a pop-up store, on-site services, a post-office and partner offices and programs - including Facebook, Vente Privée, Daphni, HEC, Kima Ventures, Ventech, TechShop and more.
The building is accessible 24/7. In addition, living amenities for 600 entrepreneurs are being built in Ivry sur Seine (opening 2018),10 minutes away from Station F.
What you will do
The team is looking for a full-stack, killer intern to work on building new features for the intranet / platform that will manage the whole community.
You will work closely with our Lead Developer - a 42 alumna! - and all departments (logistics, communications, admin, events…)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team, passionate about startups, handling a colossal project that is going to be a true game-changer.
6 months, full-time
Internship Agreement mandatory
Job category: Technical
- Maintain the product base, connected with several APIs
- Maintain and create new features for the admin console for Station F team: manage spaces, events, payments, user rights, communications
- Build crazy projects: chatbots and gamification features
- Solve issues declared by the community on our support tool
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate profile
- A true team player
- Knows how to be flexible
- Sense of responsibilities
- Likes to work in a small team with agile processes
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) not required
- UI/UX design, Responsive design
- Contract type: Internship (6 to 6 months)
- Location: Paris, France (75013)