UX Designer Supahands59200, Kuala Lumpur, MY
Product Designer (UI/UX Designer)
We’re looking for a UX Designer that to join our team. All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands, we want to channel these values through our all aspects of our product.
- Creating design solutions with empathy and the human user in mind.
- Map out and conduct research with stakeholders and users to enable product improvements.
- Responsible for pricing product growth with business and user goals in mind.
- Collaborate closely with your team.
- You will be creating stand design assets for Supahands including concepts for marketing materials both online and print, social media graphics, EDMs, print materials, etc.
- You will work with our development to team to build and continually improve the Supahands web and iOS app.
- Working with internal and external marketing teams to ensure the brand is presented beautifully across all channels.
- Providing design advice and recommendations to the Supahands team.
- Actively engaging with web and mobile design trends as well as emerging technologies, particularly usability and how design can affect the customer experience.
- Constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
- Knowledgeable in User Centred Design processes and Design Thinking.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Invision.
- Familiar with Lean UX, Lean Startup, Agile principles.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You have a highly refined aesthetic sense and can both work within and expand the Supahands style.
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- Be part of one of Malaysia’s most exciting internet brands.
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Salary + commission.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.
- Flexible working hours
- Currently, have 13 different nationalities
- Work in a beautiful office space in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur