UX Designer TOTVSMountain View, California, US
About the position
TOTVS Labs is looking for a Senior UX Designer to work on our Data & Machine Learning Platform, Carol (www.carol.com).
The right fit is someone who is a strategic thinker with an advanced interaction design background, passionate about building great user experiences, who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
What You'll Do
- Work with product managers, engineers and data scientists to translate high-level requirements and use cases into detailed process flows, wireframes and product designs.
- Drive end-to-end interaction design: collaborating with stakeholders to determine how users will navigate and interact with our Data and AI Platform.
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Identify design problems and develop elegant solutions.
- Work with the UX team to define and maintain UI/UX standards that will ensure uniformity across all our platform.
- Take a user-centered approach to rapidly test and iterate on product concepts.
- Represent design thinking in discussions with product stakeholders, assess design needs for projects, work with product managers to scope and refine projects.
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve both business requirements and customer needs
- Experience designing applications for Web and Mobile
- Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends
- Expert communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly present your work;
- You are articulate and can advocate design rationale
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback
- Expert partnering with cross-functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.