UX Designer TranslatedRome, Latium, IT
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the Design Team in our HQ in Pi Campus, Rome. You will work closely with Product and Technology Teams to create industry leading digital experiences across all Translated content platforms (Mobile, Web, App).
As a member of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with front-end developers and strategists to deliver creative solutions and ensure a working solution
- Participate in requirements definition process with Product, Design, and Engineering Teams.
- Work with the Design team to deliver user journeys, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, presentations and comprehensively annotated design specifications for internal and external development teams
- Translate into clean organized HTML and CSS project made in tools such as Sketch, Figma or Invisio.
Someone generous, optimistic, collaborative with a fertile imagination. You bring the following contribution to our company:
- At least 4+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Proven ability to solve problems conceptually and in collaboration with the entire team
- Knowledge of UX/UI design processes and methodology, as applied to web-based and mobile applications
- Outstanding skills with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Balsamiq)
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate and defend design ideas and rationales
- Online portfolio showcasing your work on UX/UI design and web/mobile projects
- Bachelor’s in graphic design, user interface or user centric design, computer science or a related field
- Bilingual in both Italian and English
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to details
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
- Proactive in sharing his/her point of view and solutions
- Organized, creative, and able to think beyond what is being asked for
Translated is widely recognized as the most innovative web-based translation company.
We have received numerous awards for innovation and technology thanks to the cutting-edge technology we develop. We manage well over 160,000 translators in 110 countries to provide services to more than 130,000 customers.
We focus on serving large businesses, startup and innovative companies that need to speed up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to our innovative approach to language technology, we have been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube and for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store. Moreover, corporations like Microsoft, eBay use our technologies and services in their localization processes.
Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.