UX Designer UnisystemsMilan, Lombardy, IT
- Development of a specific visual identity for the Unit while respecting the existing visual identity of the organisation as a whole.
- Design and develop the dedicated website/web presence of using software and instructions to be provided by the Unit.
- Improve and develop user interface design of existing or new IT systems. The consultant should follow instructions, taking care of the graphical design with the focus on maximizing usability and the user experience.
- Posters, leaflets, postcards, special publications (e.g.policy reports, flagship reports, policy briefs, newsletter)
- Materials like roll-ups, stands etc.
- Infographics both for video and printed form, following best practices of data journalism.
- Bachelor's degree and 11 - 13 years of experience after studies.
- Working experience as User Interface designer
- Working experience in web design
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Working experience with HTML, CSS
- Working experience with Tableau Software
- Working experience with Microsoft Xcode
- Good knowlegde of English