UX Designer VagaroDublin, California, US
You are devoted to extraordinary UI. You dream of optimizing user experience on mobile and desktop platforms, and you believe there is no higher order than clean code.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to play an integral role on our design team. As Vagaro continues to expand rapidly, we need a proactive designer to work on a wide range of Vagaro products. You will also work closely with our graphic designer and marketing teams to craft and execute new features.
- Create and improve Vagaro products on mobile and desktop platform
- Work with other designers to create and maintain consistency across all platforms
- Simplify complex interaction problems and champion an user-centered design methodology
We care more about your skillset and what you can produce than degrees
- 2+ years of UI/UX experience
- Sketch and Zeplin Extraordinaire
- Wireframe in your sleep
Nice to have
- Passionate about beautiful, minimal, responsive design
- Experience with Webflow
- Familiarity with animation: Principle, Framer, Origami
- Familiarity with Zeplin, Adobe XD
- Background working in small teams with lean methodologies
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Pop culture jokes and references
Vagaro is a software company empowering salon, spa, and fitness business owners to grow their customer base, fill their calendars, and increase revenue. Founded in 2008, Vagaro is based in Dublin, CA.
Fully stocked fridge and kitchen. Health, vision and dental insurance for families, 15 vacation days, Vagaro bucks every month for free massage, haircut, etc. Vagaro offers 401k and will match up to 4% of entries. Get your car filled up with gas while you are at the office. Lastly, hang out with a diverse and fun community at work.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want people who are driven, who demonstrate initiative in taking our digital tools to the next level.
The Working Life
At Vagaro, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us. Lunch time tennis and yoga happen on the regular.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We want an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Vagaro and what we should know about you.