UX Designer VanaramaHemel Hempstead, England, GB
An exciting opportunity to join Autorama’s new Digital Product Team, working across the Motorama, Vanarama and Pickup Trucks Direct brands.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for effective digital customer experiences and be experienced in designing them from concept to delivery.
This is a hands-on role, requiring an experienced UX Professional with demonstrable expertise and experience of designing responsive digital experiences.
Supporting our Continuous Revenue Optimisation (CRO) programme through ideation and prototyping.
Developing and standardising processes, tools and ways of working.
Supporting the development of a User Centred Design approach within Autorama.
Assisting in the development of Junior UX Designers through on the job coaching.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years designing digital customer experiences including eCommerce and self service.
- You will have worked on significant UX projects ideally across both B2C and B2B digital channels.
- Extensive experience of wireframing and prototype creation at all levels of fidelity; including paper prototyping, low-fidelity sketch wireframes and fully functional prototypes.
- Experience of prototyping tools and software - ideally Adobe XD and Sketch.
- The ability to make decisions based upon data and insight from analytics and research.
- Experience of designing for responsive websites.
- Experience in presenting concepts, work in progress and complete experiences to stakeholders at all levels within a business.
- Experience of working in an AGILE environment.
- Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of CRO programmes.
- Basic web development skills - HTML/CSS.
- Basic visual design skills – Adobe Photoshop.
How to Apply
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV along with a covering letter.