UX Designer VimcarBerlin, DE
Vimcar is redefining fleet management for SMBs by seamlessly integrating commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based, cross-platform applications for drivers and fleet managers offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to reduce operational cost and ensure legal compliance. Vimcar already serves more than 30,000 customers in Germany and is headquartered in Berlin with currently more than 80 employees.
Our mission of becoming the number one fleet management provider for SMBs can only be achieved by offering an outstanding product of exceptional design. This is your chance to shine!
As the product team, it is our mission to make the administration of our users’ fleets as simple as possible and to create a quick and smooth experience for fleet managers and drivers keeping a logbook of trips. We are responsible for creating new features – from ideation and design, through implementation with our software engineers, testing to rollout and communication with internal stakeholders. Our team consists of technical product managers, user researchers and quality assurance managers.
- As a UX/UI designer, you are part of our product management team and are responsible for the ease-of-use and look & feel of our products.
- You are creating a design strategy that reflects current trends and are translating complex product requirements into intuitive user workflows, concepts and UI designs.
- You advocate our user-centered, simple and modern design approach when tackling complex design challenges and are responsible for applying and further developing the internal UI and visual design style guide for all our products.
- You have three or more years of experience as UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or in any related role.
- You are an expert in a variety of state-of-the-art design techniques, are familiar with prototyping and UX tools (Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc).
- You are familiar with user-centered design principles, and you are passionate about user experience, user research, information architecture as well as interaction and UI design.
- You also bring deep understanding and interest in digital trends and familiarity with UI patterns for web & mobile applications.
- You are proficient in English; German would be a plus.
Everyone here at Vimcar is working towards our mission to disrupt fleet management. We support your professional growth and want you to succeed with us. We offer:
- A permanent full-time position in an agile work environment with flat hierarchies,
- A lot of responsibility and room for creativity to design and shape our products,
- Competitive salary, a company laptop, and flexible working hours,
- A variety of company benefits to choose from like a gym membership or a subsidy to Berlin’s public transportation.