UX Designer WondershareVancouver, British Columbia, CA
We are now seeking for a highly motivated UX/UI Designer join our team in Vancouver branch office. Please kindly provide a link to your online portfolio when you submit the application.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with product marketing teams to conceptualize and prototype interface functionality, look and feel for the design
- Work with the Creative Director to define and maintain the brand integrity of the website, covering all of the flow, layout and interactions
- Create conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams, and high-fidelity prototypes to solidify design direction and plans
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project interface
- Communicate designs in a technical manner for programmer implementation
- Work with the Programming Team to ensure the implementation matching the intention
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years’ progressive working experience of UI/UX design and graphic design
- Strong skills in graphic design; proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch 3
- Excellent eye for color, shape, composition and iconography
- Understanding of the website development process
- Ability to design layout or UI storyboards and process flow charts
- Passion for the software industry and an understanding of market trends and styles
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Being capable of self-management, giving realistic and achievable timescales
- Send resume with brief write up about your relevancy in the email body
- Share links to online activity showcasing your engagement such as profiles, blogs or demo reel
Due to high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are shortlisted.
Thank you in advance for your interest!