Web Designer AiiMSSydney, New South Wales, AU
About the business and the role
AiiMS is a Sydney based, Premier Google Partner, Digital Marketing Agency. We create custom marketing strategies from website design and development to Google AdWords campaigns. We are an industry lead agency with a focus on small business, trades & services. The culture is fantastic, fun, mentoring and educational. You will learn skills above and beyond how to design the perfect website.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Web Designers primary responsibility is to execute accurate and efficient web campaigns, deliver on client goals first time every time; and continually develop skills and technical knowledge.
- Fast & efficient work is essential;
- Ability to follow direction and understand design concepts;
- Proactively research and apply product industry advancements;
- Deliver projects and tasks within required timeframes;
- Liaise with inter-departmental personnel on requirements, delivery and design briefs;
- Develop & execute Web strategies accurately and efficiently to meet client goals, including: Design, UI design, Research & Ideate;
- Demonstrate knowledge of digital market industry, products and services;
- Demonstrate application of company products / services and pricing to all clients;
- Continually develop industry and Web knowledge and understanding to exceed performance standards and client expectations.
Skills and experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Flash, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience with Web Development tools in producing design mock-up