Web Designer ArkadinParis, Île-de-France, FR
[ Graphic and Web Designer ]
Part of NTT Group, Arkadin is one of the fastest growing Cloud Communications service providers in the world. We offer a complete range communications services such as audioconference, videoconference or enterprise telephony to enable employees to work remotely. These services leverage best-in-class technologies such as Microsoft Skype, Cisco Webex and are delivered in the cloud for fast and scalable deployment. The company's global network of 53 offices in 33 countries services its 37,000 customers and 1M users all over the world.
The Online Service Line is a new focus in Arkadin’s organization to maintain and to develop our market share into the small revenue segment. The Online Service Line is going to be an autonomous business managing end-to-end customer lifecycle by offering simple, self-service, automated and best value for money solutions to our clients.
In order to expand its online services offer in EMEA, Arkadin is looking for a Graphic and Web Designer who will be responsible for designing and building Online Services branded digital assets. You will combine creative design skills with agile digital techniques and you will be acting as a pure team player with excellent communications skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the consistency of our branding and strengthen our digital presence by supporting marketing campaigns assets creation.
Your main focus will be:
- Work closely with the agency responsible for campaigns of the new Arkadin Online brand;
- Share brand guidelines to be distributed both internally and externally;
- Build digital assets: ebook, white paper, infographic, banners, ads;
- Source imagery to be approved for external use on our digital assets;
- Gather all branded elements and provide access to them through our DAM (Digital Assets Management) tool, setting up user rights and proper files tagging;
- Propose new type of assets and emphasize new digital content trends;
- Build email templates to be used in our marketing automation tool (Eloqua and Pardot);
- Build landing pages through our marketing automation tool (Eloqua and Pardot) or other techniques;
- Build mini-sites using WordPress;
- Work closely with Customer Experience Manager to ensure a flawless user experience;
- Act as the Design and Web expert for all Arkadin Online EMEA marketing projects, making sure all activities are deployed with a clean and consistent design and ensure a flawless UX.
Which amazing skills have you ?
- +5 year experience as a Graphic and Web Designer in an international environment;
- Excellent graphic skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver);
- A professional level of English, both written and spoken;
- Expert in HTML/CSS/JS;
- Use of Wordpress and plugins;
- Comfortable with FTP tools (FileZilla);
- Used to work with DAM tools (MediaValet in our case) and Dropbox;
- Understanding Marketing Automation mechanics (use of Eloqua or Pardot would be an advantage);
- Sensible to SEO constraints;
- Already experienced with video editing would be an advantage (After Effects, Premiere).
What kind of super hero you are:
- Team player, comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to hold deadlines;
- Perfectly organized and tidy;
- Curious about everything digital and new marketing trends/technologies;
- Creative, keen on thinking out of the box;
- Eye for detail and meticulous;
- Able to liaise with senior management and influence key decision-makers.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- International environment – English is our business language;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- Competitive salary.
As Uncle Ben would say: “With great power comes great responsibilities”.
If you are the super hero we are expecting, send us your application starting today! :)